When someone asks, "What Colour are You?" tell them "iMA High Blue"!
You are a pleasant co-operative warm supportive team player. You need reassurance that you are liked and personal assurances that you are doing a good job help you to feel comfortable within your job.
iMA High Blues answer Yes!
High Blues tend to answer "Yes!" to many of the following questions:
- Do you prefer stability at work and at home? Do you tend to avoid risks and change, and only accept change a little at a time?
- Do you take your time to make the "right" decisions and you often seek advice from others?
- Do you dislike pushy, aggressive behaviour?
- Are you a natural team player who likes to be involved in groups as opposed to independent activities?
- At work, do you prefer to know the step-by-step sequence of projects and tasks?
- Do you tend to procrastinate getting started until everything is in place?
High Blues Need: Friendship
- You Want: To be Liked
- For Others: To be Pleasant
- To Maintain: Relationships
- Excited by: Productive routine